Thursday, July 21, 2011

Assignment 1

It's comes to the last part of photoshop learning.
For this last one, i decided to use my previous work and add on a 3D solid in my work as my final e wallpaper.
first of all, i had found a colourful cube.


Next,  i find a picture of FOM building. then i select pixel on that picture and click Ctrl + X to cut the picture. Then, i click  Filter >> Vanishing Point. i used the create plane tool to select the cube.


After that, i click Ctrl + V to paste the FOM building here. Then i use Ctrl + T to resize the picture and fix in the cube.


Then i click OK. Now, the FOM building is appear in the cube. Then, i used the same way again, to paste another two pictures which are E-bee and MMU gate. After that, i change those picture opacity. Then i make it merge visible.


Next, i use quick selection tool to select the cube and put it in my previous work. The following is my final work for MMB assignment 1. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment